Company: Metropolitan Care Services Limited
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 P/A
Location: Greater London
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Care Coordinator
The Coordinator will work directly with the CQC registered manager and the service Manager to lead the care aspect of service delivery in this exciting new service, driving high quality care, hospitality and support in an exceptional environment.
The post-holder will be responsible for all aspects of care provision including; recruitment, development and deployment of the care team, and managing the referral process from marketing, assessments to Service users moving and settling in.
The Care Coordinator will ensure the care team deliver outstanding personalised care and support for service users; and ensure CQC, and relevant legislation and performance standards are exceeded. They will also work with the Season operations team to deliver of a range of retirement products including Extra Care and Dementia services.
Principle Outputs and Responsibilities
- Hold a level 3 NVQ or QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Effectively manage the administrative systems and procedures relating to the daily running of the service including; deploying staffs, staff rosters, medication documentation and financial administration etc.
- Directly line-manage the care team, monitoring staff development through supervisions, appraisals and training to assist them in delivering a high quality service.
- Hold regular team meetings with the care team to ensure all appropriate information is shared to promote good working practice and a team that is fully engaged in service delivery.
Oversee the referral process and assessments
- Ensure care assessments, care and risk planning meets best practice and service users aspirations.
- Create, manage and monitor Service Users care plans ensuring staff rotas meet service users’ needs and aspirations.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good level of IT skills and literacy.
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge and experience of CQC standards and Compliance.
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and budget management.
- Be highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines.
- Ability to influence and lead staff.
- Ability to set and deliver objectives.
- Ability to make clear and reasoned decisions with comprehensive recommendations.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- A minimum of two years’ previous experience from within a care setting.
- References from your past five years work history.
- Relevant qualifications relating to your intended employment.
- Proof of right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Hold a valid DBS (Preferably registered with the online service checker) or wiliness to undergo DBS check.
- Good time keeping.
- Commitment to delivering high standards of care.
- Wiliness to undertake relevant training.
- Able to work full time.
In addition to your salary, our benefits package includes:
- A pension scheme.
- Paid annual leave (28 days including bank holiday).
- Childcare vouchers.
- Reward/recognition schemes.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
Previous knowledge or experience of working in a Registered Care Service would be beneficial. A full current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is desirable. If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply below