Company: Metropolitan Care Services Limited
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 P/A
Location: Greater London
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care
Apply with your CV
We are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Care Manager to support the development and management of a new domiciliary homecare business, serving communities across Barking, Dagenham, Havering and surrounding areas.
You must be:
- A forward thinking and commercially minded person seeking a new and exciting leadership role within the domiciliary care sector.
- A dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the Director to grow and develop this new business.
- Experienced in domiciliary care at either manager or deputy manager level and must be able to demonstrate excellent compliance with CQC requirements.
- You must have an NVQ /QCF Level 5 OR equivalent and be IT literate.
- Committed to achieving the highest quality care standards along with the promotion of service users’ choice and independence. As well as being a fair and supportive leader able to manage, guide and motivate care staff.
- You will have a driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with all CQC requirements.
- To oversee and ensure that all care calls have been allocated to the ever-growing team on a daily basis.
- To assist with the recruitment of new and high quality staff that will represent Metropolitan care services limited within the community.
- To ensure pre-visits and Risk Assessments are carried out within the correct time scale.
- Liaise with careers, Service Users, Social Services and other professionals as required.
- Ensure all records, paperwork and files are maintained to a high standard.
- Maintain records of staff holidays and sickness to minimise disruption to the Care Service.
- Maintain professional development/training of the team.
- To participate in on-call duties and undertake other duties, including care work out of hours as may be required and especially with busier periods or staff absences.
- Business development and brand awareness through networking and marketing activities, generating referrals through relationships developed.
What we offer: In Addition to your salary
- Competitive salary & bonus incentive scheme to reward success.
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave including bank holiday.
- Childcare vouchers.
- A pension scheme.
- This position will also offer the right candidate the opportunity to build, the highest quality client-focused care business.
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience within a care setting.
- References from your past five years work history.
- Relevant qualifications relating to your intended employment.
- Proof of right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Required licence or certification.
- Hold a valid DBS (Preferably registered with the online service checker.
- Must have over 9 months’ experience in care management.
This position is Suitable for experienced Registered Care Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager / Home Care Manager. If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, please apply to this position below.