We are looking for Support Workers to join our new team. Duties involve helping our valued clients with personal care tasks and household duties.
To work in various locations, providing care to people within their own home. This includes providing personal care and/or support and companionship as required, to more complex care such as supporting people with Dementia, spinal and acquired brain injuries and M.S.
We pride ourselves in providing quality care to people in their own homes.
NVQ/QCF not essential as funding can usually be obtained.
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work – work where you want when you want
- Weekly pay
- Company car may be provided for duration of work
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diploma
- Continuing support and development
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Free uniform provided (conditions apply)
Duties of the Job
- Prompting medication (care workers)
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Record Keeping – maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Provide personalised care & support
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A caring disposition
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Minimum 6 months experience
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance