Metropolitan care staff will attend all LAC reviews
- Organising regular staff Meetings and facilitating informal support staff meetings. We seek and respond to all feedback from support staff and Provide a peer mentor for new support worker.
- Staff on- site for various hours throughout the day, to suit residents’ needs
- Long/Short term supported housing
We have schemes across Newcastle, Essex and London.
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- Staff office on site
- CCTV and a Secure door access system to ensure residents’ safety and security
Fully furnished bedrooms in shared accommodation and a self-contained flat.
Shared accommodation has a kitchen, lounge, shower rooms bathroom, laundry area and garden.
- Staff draw up a personalised support plan with residents using the Star Model
- Staff provide high level 24-hours support
- Staff are available 24-hours across all site
TAILORED SUPPORT ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE INCLUDES:
- Maintaining Tenancy
- Managing Finances (Budgeting and Benefits)
- Cooking, Cleaning and Shopping
- Accessing Education, Training and Work
- Managing Antisocial Behaviour
- Maintaining Health, Safety and Security
- Managing Rent and Rent Arrears
- Signposting and Accessing other Services
- Planning a Successful Move-on